The Domaine de la Huppe offers many different leisure or outdoor activities :
• A large and sunbathed swimming pool ;
• A pétanque strip;
• A sports area with table tennis, a badminton net, a trampoline and a swing set for children;
• A forest footpath in the park in which you could run or walk ; exercise or meditate thanks to the rest areas dedicated to silence and reading;
• A large library of novels, european/US comics and mangas ;
• DIY homemade cosmetics: moisturizer, tiger balm, toothpaste, etc.;
• Best photography spots and lighting ;
The Périgord Noir offers numerous hikes or equestrians and its two rivers, the Dordogne and the Vézère, also allow to discover the heritage on water : canoe, paddle board,... Geocaching with Terra Aventura !
Do not hesitate to ask us for advice, recommendations or partners on all these activities!
The Dordogne, and especially the Périgord Noir, is a land favorable for the discovery of cultural and heritage treasures. From prehistoric cave to medieval castle, from flower garden to lush forest, you will be amazed by the richness of the "Golden Triangle" (Sarlat – Le Bugue – Montignac) in the centre of which lies the Domaine de la Huppe.
We put at your disposal tourist documentation and will of course share our own experience. We will guide you towards the must-see places, and may reveal some confidential ones. We buy fresh, farm quality products from local producers : we will gladly share with all the food enthusiasts our recommendations.
- In blue, castles and architectural monuments
- In green, Nature, Parks & Gardens
- In yellow, cities worth a detour
- In gray, heritage sites